Monday, February 27, 2006

Far Gone



Gone are the days of simplistic everyday sneakers. So long to the days when I would go to my neighborhood Footlocker and look for the 2 for $89.99 special promotions. I have now seen the light and it happens to be,,,,,,,,. BETTER LOOKING SHOES... lol thats right, all I want is better looking shoes. Something that everyone in your neighborhood would not have the savvyness to go and copp. Something that you cant buy 2 and 3 pairs of because there are limited quantities. Something that if you put them on Ebay, the mother of all shoe shops, you would actually make a profit rather than give them away at a loss. I am tired of the mundane, trite, ways that I try to stay in this box called safety. why not step out, and with a fresh pair of kicks that will make a statement.

No comments: