Friday, February 24, 2006

Brown shoes




I have seen this done before. I have even tried it a couple of times myself. However the likelyness of pulling this one off is slim to none if you do not know what you are doing.
My topic today is brown shoes on a grey/ neutral palette. Now imnot talking about any color of brown shoes. The more rich in color and texture, the more chance you have of passing the look off like you tried to do it, vs these are the only good looking pairs of shoes in my closet. The higher quality of your brown shoe gives you the results in the end. A good starting point in terms of quality would have to be kenneth cole. A staple amongst young professionals who are not going to spend that prada and zegna $$$ on shoes, yet want the look of sophistication.

Examples to come....

No comments: