Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What's your signature


So today I was having a conversation with my woman, and she mentioned that she finds a man with a signature really attractive. Now being that this is "Love" day, I could have gone ballistic and start inquiring who she is talking about,haha, but i just sat back and listened to what she had to say. In her explanation she said that a man that can be identified day in and day out by what he wears can be viewed as attractive. Depending on what he trademark/ signature is. I then started to reflect on what I felt my signature was, only to realize that I do not have one. I am so all over the place, that I do not tend to cater to one particular look. Now I would say that I am versatile, and willing and able to adapt to many different looks. Which to me correlates to a variety of classic variations of elegance, but that could just be me. Lol. However that may not be the truth. Every man, check that, every person should know that one thing that makes them look and feel their best. It could be for instance
Hairstyles
Shoes
Cuff Links
Coats
Scarves
make up
Color
Dress shirt
patterns
ETC

The point is that there is such a vast number of items to choose from, my suggestion is that you pick one and make it your own. Do it the best, so that you may and will be known for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment. how did you find out about us? are you the fashion club at Cal?

sure let's do a link exchange. you know ours right?

http://ufashion.blogspot.com/