Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Great Value $4 Great Deals




I have found some great deals on Macy's.com. Today and tomorrow are their "One Day Sale" days and everything in the clearance pages are an additional 25% off.

Now I myself consider myself to be a forcaster when it comes to Fashion and shopping. I tend to not jump into the trendy styles of the moment. Instead I wait for a more economically reasonable time when those items are @ a more affordable price. This works for me in 2 ways.
1.) It prevents me from jumping on the fashion breakdowns ie. Von Dutch.
2.) It keeps my account and self control on a tight leash.

Besides who am I kidding. I am not the guy who will set the next trends and styles. But I am that guy who will take that trend, funk it up and expand on it, in a classic gentlemen type of flavor that will remain timeless.

So with that said. Here are my top website picks of the day. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: