Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Waiting on the sales

If you are like me, then you are waiting for the right time to buy yourself some nice things @ a reasonable price. I have the nick name amongst my friends as the "fashion stalker". I will see something that I like and stalk that item until it goes on sale, for however long it takes, I will wait on it, if that item is worth having. that is my dedication to this fashion life.

So this brings me to the point. Coming up next weekend, you are going to see the mother of all sales for this season. I shop for the future, meaning I shop for next spring/ summer, this summer. Next week 4th of July weekend, all retailers will be on sale. You will not be able to walk into a store next weekend and not find something in the store on sale. Its just a fact, everyone wants to get those last minute markdowns into the system, all retailers want to pad this season to get those bonuses, or better yet reach that strectch goal to obtain big money. In any case you get the picture. Retailers want to grab your attention with sales, and they want you to walk out of the store with a lot of merchandise.

No comments: