Friday, October 28, 2005

Facial issues

So I have come to the realization that your face matters more than a nicely tailored garment. More than an expensive pair of shoes. More than a shiny luxury car that you step out of in front of the most posh restaurant. Do you know why this is? Your face does not go away, you can not take it on and off, it stays with you, and is your representation, sometimes without you even knowing it.
With that in mind, I have taken a new approach on life when it comes to my face. I have been on the hunt for the best Men's facial products around. I have for the moment settled on Clinique skin care for men. In this I have the exfloliation scrub, the face wash and the moisturizer. Very basic, yet very effective. I can see the difference in my face when I go lapses without that facial TLC.
What products are there out there for men to use?
Good question, I have seen Nivea with a mens line, also Lab series for men I have heard is pretty standard. I found that Neutregena really drys out your face, however if you have really oilly skin then this may be the product for you. You can always go with the clear and dry if nothing else tickles your fancy, However my suggestion is that you do your homework.
The old cliche goes that "you never get a second chance to make a first impression". I agree 100% get it right the first time and keep your face up to par.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Don't forget your face is right. How about the Aveda product? In my limited experience it has treated me well.