Saturday, May 13, 2006

Shopping Experience @ Phils 1908

Today I had the pleasure of walking into a store that I have never been into before and walking out with the mindstate that I will soon be doing some quality business with this store.
The store I am referring to is "Phils" 1908 on 989 Third Avenue @ 59th Street, in NYC directly across the street from Bloomingdales. If you blink you will miss it if traveling by cab, however on foot you can not miss the well displayed street store front visuals of quality tailor made garments.
Upon walking into Phils, I was properly greeted by a gentleman who took his time in explaining the workings of his price points and turn around time on custom made garments. I myself am not ready for this step into the top notch realm of gentleman's fashion, however, I love the idea of playing around with the notion of a future need.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that custom made garments at the location started @ $895 for custom made super 120's fabric suits. The only additional cost would be the choice of linings to insulate the inside of your jacket. This if you dont know is a steal of a price. I am curious to know how itis that he is able to afford that price, being that he stated the suits are made in Italy. But in any case, I will cherish the though of one day puschasing that custom made suit from Phil. A beautiful business relationship in the making.

No comments: